Exhaustive List of Books By Billionaires (55)

I pulled together this list of books by billionaires. I thought it would be useful for Stig's podcast and for you all if you want to get ahead. If you're wondering how I found these ( there are no other lists out there that come close), it's a compilation of all the resources, blogs, websites, communities, etc. that I follow.

Made in America by Sam Walton (founder of Walmart)
Grinding it Out by Ray Krac (founder of McDonald’s)
Business @ the Speed of Thought by Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft)
Lean In For Grads by Sheryl Sandberg (female billionaire, one of the first employees at Google and Facebook)
Lean In: Work, Women and The Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
Lean In for Grads by Sheryl Sandberg
Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
Simply Rich by Rich Devos (founder of Amway)
Zero To One by Peter Thiel (tech investor)
The Essays of Warren Buffett
Books by Richard Branson(Virgin founder): The Virgin Way:Everything I Know About Leadership, Screw It Let’s Do It:Lessons In Life, Like A Virgin, Losing My Virginity, Screw Business As Usual, Business Stripped Bare, Reach for the Skies
What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey (black, female talk show host)
The Snowball (biography of Warren Buffett)
The Everything Store by Jeff Bezos (Amazon.com founder)
Ikea’s founder’s book
The Gospel of Wealth by Andrew Carnegie
Winners Never Cheat by Jon Huntsman
Eat More Chikin by S. Truett Cathy (Chic-Fil-A founder – $1.9 billion net worth; died in 2014 RIP)
Wealth: Is It Worth It? by S. Truett Cathy
How did you do it, Truett? by S. Truett Cathy
It’s Better to Build Boys than Mend Men by S. Truett Cathy
It’s Easier to Succeed Than to Fail by S. Truett Cathy
The Generosity Factor: Discover the Joy of Giving Your Time, Talent, and Treasure by Ken Blanchard and S. Truett Cathy
Netscape Time: The Making of the Billion-Dollar Start-Up That Took On Microsoft by Jim Clark (a.k.a. James H. Clark – net worth $1.3 billion, founder of three billion dollar tech companies)
Built from Scracth by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank (the Home Depot founders)
Barefoot to Billionaire: Reflections on a Life’s Work and a Promise to Cure Cancer by Jon Huntsman Sr. ($1 billion net worth according to Forbes, after giving away $1.2 billion)
Ralph Lauren by Ralph Lauren (the polo t-shirt company. I have a few of their shirts.)
The Gospel of Wealth by Andrew Carnegie
Conscious Capitalism (Whole Food’s book. This company is doing SO well)
How To Win At The Sport of Business by Mark Cuban
Onward by Howard Schultz (Starbucks)
Steering Clear by Peter George Peterson (COE of Lehman Brothers, 1.6 Billion net worth)
Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built A Company One Cup At a Time by Howard Schultz
Bloomberg by Michael Bloomberg (Made his money from Bloomberg terminals)
The Business of Happiness by Ted Leonsis
Billionaire: Secrets to Success by Bill Bartmann
Pizza Tiger by Thomas Monaghan (founder of Pizza Hut)
How To Be Rich by J Paul Getty
Charles Schwab’s Guide To Financial Independence by Charles r. Schwab (net worth 5.3 Billion)
You’re Fifty, Now What? by Charles Schwab
How to be Your Own Stockbroker by Charles Schwab
Reinventing the Market by Charles Schwab
Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman (investor)
The Essays of Warren Buffett by Lawrence Cunningham (a curation of Warren’s shareholder letters)
Poor Charlie’s Almanack by Charlie Munger (Warren Buffett’s partner)
Call Me Ted by Ted Turner (media business)
The First Billion Is The Hardest by T. Boone Pickens
Fooling Some of the People All of the Time by David Einhorn (investor)
Soros on Soros by George Soros (probably the densest and most difficult of them all. This guy was born with a genius mind for macro-economists far beyond my comprehension.)
Direct from Dell by Michael Dell
The Startup of You by Reid Hoffman
Better India: A Better World by Narayana Murthy
Books by Marc Benioff (net worth $3.9 Billion+): Compassionate Capitalism: How Corporations Can Make Doing Good an Integral Part of Doing Well (2004), The Business of Changing the World: Twenty Great Leaders on Strategic Corporate Philanthropy (2006), and Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company-and Revolutionized an Industry.
Books by Ken Fischer (mutual fund investor. I don’t recommend these. They’re specifically for investors and it’s a specific type of investing that goes against what other billionaires like Warren Buffett give as advice. As you can see, there’s different styles of investing. I prefer Warren’s.)
The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success As You Start, Build, or Manage a Business by Martha Stewart (female billionaire in the cooking world. A very interesting way to become a billionaire. She turned her love of cooking on TV into something great)
How Google Works and The New Digital Age by Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Alphabet (formerly Google), 138th richest man in the world. (What I find interesting about him is that he doesn’t consider himself an entrepreneur. He considers himself a manager that helped Larry and Sergie create their dream of Google. You don’t have to be a CEO or founder guys!)
Get Smarter: Life and Business Lessons by Seymour Schulich (Net worth of $1.5 billion according to Wikipedia)

Please let me know if I'm missing something. I'm very particular with the net worth to make sure they're actually billionaires. I am also live updating the list on my blog: http://willyoulaugh.com/books-written-billionaires/