Best Book to understand the "nuts and bolts" of reading financial statements and annual reports...

...from a value investing standpoint.

Hoping someone can recommend a/the book to read to get a better understanding on how to read financial statements in todays markets.

I've read a lot over the past year or so:
Intelligent Investor
Buffett's Newsletters
The Little Book That Builds Wealth
The 5 Rules For Successful Stock Investing
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
Poor Charlie's Almanack
The Warren Buffet Way
The Snowball Effect
Taken the free courses offered on The Investors Podcast
Listened to a lot of the google value investing talks, Columbia guest speakers, etc.
(admittedly some books I probably read through too fast, or were audio, so need to revisit)

These books have been great at teaching how to think about investing, fundamentally how to think about businesses rather than stock tickers.

The problem is I still don't feel like I can look at the financial statements and really understand the value of the company. I understand most items on the balance sheet and what to look for, but for example, when I look at Apple's balance sheet, based on what I've read, I would not think they're a good company because of the huge amount of debt/leverage they have.

Anyhow, I'm looking at my next read and hoping to get some insight from others that have been through this journey before.
Security Analysis is on the top of my list. I'm hesitant to start it due the time it's going to take to get through it and how old the information is. I understand Benjamin Graham's main principle, so don't want to spend months reading the book if the financial analysis side isn't the most relevant for todays market or there is a better guide to analyzing companies in todays market, retaining a value investing perspective.

Thanks for your time/consideration.